TP-Link Archer C7

I bought this router (c7) at Xmas time and the thing has been driving me nuts. Router just crashed everytime, shortly after using my laptop with the infamous Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A network card. I was using the latest Canadian v2 firmware which was the 161031. Thank goodness I stumbled upon this thread , as the people I opened a ticket with had no clue. With that said, I installed the latest beta for Canada and the router is running admirably, besides the random occasional drops with my Nexus 6p. I am getting great speeds both wired and wireless with good range. Any idea when this beta will be finalized? Thanks for sharing your stories everyone! If it wasn't for people like you, these thing would never get resolved. Also thanks for the beta, admin. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to future releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Canada Internet Service Review Discussion Group
InternetCanada@groups.io

Canada Internet Service Review
https://groups.io/g/InternetCanada
.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.