Archer C7 router crashed - Available Solution

Archer C7 router crashed 

I've had an Archer C7 router for about a year and it worked perfectly. Suddenly, it started having problems: the system light would go on, and I could no longer connect to it via wifi or ethernet. The only way to reconnect was to turn it off and and back on.
I contacted TP Link and got a replacement. I installed it, and in 3 days the same issue started happening. I have tried updating the firmware and resetting the router to factory settings, but the problem keeps happening.
When I connect my devices directly to the internet jack on the wall, it works perfectly. I also tried connecting an older router that I had (from another brand) and it worked for several days with no issues.
I have no idea what the problem might be, and would appreciate help solving this issue.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Canada Internet Service Review Discussion Group
InternetCanada@groups.io

Canada Internet Service Review
https://groups.io/g/InternetCanada
.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.